Saturday, October 04, 2008

Trying a cut-out-ish style


Here is my first post after too many months. I have been so busy with my 9 month old baby boy. He's so adorable!! He really does inspire me to make some cute illustrations. Unfortunately, I'm usually so tired by the time I he goes to bed for the night. I'm going to try to squeeze in some art work during his day time naps... unless there's just too much house work to do.

I just love this online art community. I've visited so many blogs of illustrating moms. It's very encouraging to see other moms who are able to balance work and life. A lot of them work from home too! That's what my goal is! I'd like to build an illustration portfolio and get my foot in the door of the freelance illustration world.

here are the sites of a couple of very inspiring illustrating moms.

www.lorijoysmith.com
www.holliconger.com

No comments: